Build Your Awareness Muscle
A few weeks ago, I attended a 3 day meditation retreat at 1440 Multiversity led by Sharon Salzberg, author of Real Happiness and world renowned meditation teacher. She reminded me of the importance of a daily loving kindness practice and the powerful impact it has on my life and relationships and most importantly my role as parent, partner and business owner. The retreat also reminded me that my daily morning practice keeps me grounded, at peace and living with ease and connected to myself and those I love.
Before I had a daily practice I would regularly lose my patience, my focus, become more easily irritable, I was far less creative and ultimately less productive. My relationships would suffer and I often felt out of control and disempowered. Since I introduced a daily practice in my life, everything has changed for me.
Seriously. I know this sounds grandiose, however I cannot emphasize enough how powerful just 5, 10, 15, 20 minutes a day of stillness is, particularly as a parent. With all that we have going on in our daily lives it can seem daunting and nearly impossible to carve out a few spare minutes for silence and stillness. And it seems counterintuitive to the getting it done mentality that gets us parents through our days. And what I KNOW from experience is that when I invest in my practice, it pays in dividends. Every single time.
So, I am inviting you to invest in you, with me. For 21 days I am offering you an opportunity to build your mindfulness muscle together and see if you can create the same results I have in my life.
This is not a fancy program with loads of bells and whistles. It’s just you, me and a community of others who want to practice and learn together, for FREE. All it will cost you is your time. And trust me, it is the best investment you will ever make.
Here is the deal:
- We meet online daily for 21 days and I will lead us through a brief meditation practice.
- I will take 5 minutes of live Q & A.
- We will hang-up and go about our day with greater ease and awareness.
- Oh, and IF you want to be part of the private online conversation on FB, hop on, or not. It’s up to you.
- You have always been curious about mindfulness and don’t know where to start.
- You care about the people you love.
- You need a reboot and like to practice in community with others.
- You are committed to learning how to pay better attention.
- You need to be accountable to someone.
- It’s easy.
- You want to learn to understand what you are feeling, when you are feeling it.
- Research says it’s good for you!
- You matter and so does your peace of mind.
- It’s FREE and you have nothing to lose.
- You are seeking greater creativity.
- You are curious.
- Because you CAN.
- Because it is actually FUN, no seriously. It is Fun. Really.
- You are committed to stress, anxiety and disconnection.
- You do not want to learn how to manage your crazy mind.
- You are not interested in feeling empowered.
- You don’t own a phone or computer.
- You do not want access to your true self.
- You love to feel overwhelmed.
- You prefer to miss most of your moments.
- You are committed to mental drama.
- You truly do not believe the experts.
Engaging in one brief positive exercise every day for as little as three weeks can have a lasting impact on you and your experience. Why would you miss an opportunity to improve your life for FREE?
Now is the only moment that matters. Learn how to live in it!
STARTING MAY 7TH
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form